|The IFOAM Organic Retailers Association|
The IFOAM Organic Retailers Association (ORA) is the International umbrella association of National Organic retailers associations and organic retailers.
The Goal of ORA
The goal of ORA is to provide consumers with organic products through certified, highly qualified and committed organic retailers. To achieve its goal, ORA is encouraging a national organic retailers movement.
The purpose of ORA
• To support the Organic Retailers Sector worldwide in order to provide consumers with high quality organic products through highly qualified and committed organic retailers.
• To link and exchange the Know-how of international organic market development experts
• To build up international networks between actors along supply chains of organic food retailers
• To encourage the development of Independent Organic Retailing Sectors in order to create professional marketing channels for medium & small scale organic farmers & processors for their national and regional products.
Strategies and activities of ORA
• Raise awareness for organic retailer issues amongst stakeholders & Policy-makers
• Know-how-transfer, Consulting, Lobbying
• International ORA-Consultancy-Network: Collect project possibilities, disseminate Know-how, develop tools & strategies for National Organic Market Action Plans
• Collect and disseminate national or regional best practice examples on organic retailers related issues
• Form minimum standards for organic retailers and mobilize and convince key-actors, opinion leaders in the international organic retail market to adopt standards
• Promote organic retailer issues within IFOAM structures
ORA, Ralph Liebing (Executive Director), Seidengasse 33-35/13, 1070 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43-1-907 63 13-25, Fax: +43-1-907 63 13-20,
Email: email@example.com, Web: www.o-r-a.org
Tom Vaclavik, Green marketing,
Vinohradská 261, 664 34 Moravské Knínice (Czech Republic)
Tel: +420-541-263456, firstname.lastname@example.org
Toralf Richter, Bio Plus AG · Staufferstrasse 2
CH-5703 Seon (Switzerland)
Tel.: +41 (0) 62 769 00 87 - Fax.: +41-62-7690099
|IFOAM - International Federation of Organic Agriculture | email@example.com|