|Association des Adhérents Français d’IFOAM (AsAFI) - IFOAM French Member Group|
• is a platform for exchange concerning organic production and processing between national and international levels
• is the platform for exchange between the concerted tasks and positions of the French IFOAM Affiliates and the tasks and positions of IFOAM and its constituted groups
• ensures a representation of French Affiliates inside IFOAM and its constituted groups as well as in international meetings of the organic movement
• carries on, in the area of organic production and processing, assorted national activities
• defends its interests or of one or several of its members, including involvement in legal procedures
All French IFOAM Member Organizations may become a voting Member of AsAFI and all French IFOAM Associates may become non-voting Associates.
Thus far, 16 French organizations are members of the Association : Biocoop - CGAB - AbioDoc - Ecocert - FNAB - Formabio - FRABB - GRAB Avignon - Green Trade - Guayapi Tropical - ITAB - Inter Bio Bretagne - MCBD - Nature et Progrès - Pronatura - Synabio.
President: David Peyremorte
Vice President: François Le Lagadec
Secretary: Vianney Le Pichon
Treasurer: Nathalie Arrojo
Other Board Members: Sophie Valleix, Guillaume Picchiottino, Anton Pinschof, Lionel Labit, Cécile Frissur, Richard Doughty, Dominique Clairfond, Antoine Faure.
AsAFI also works within the IFOAM EU Regional Group through an efficient internal email list of French Affiliates and experts, deciding positions and participating in European meetings through its delegates.
Delegate to the IFOAM EU Regional Group: David Peyremorte, substitute : Cécile Frissur
Address inquiries about AsAFI to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|IFOAM - International Federation of Organic Agriculture | email@example.com|